Become a Member of the FPA
There are various ways to become a member based upon whether you are actively practicing, enrolled in school, are registering as a business entity, or simply need a member profile for CE tracking.
Select your membership type and Join Today!
Licensed, practicing pharmacists.
Associate Member - $195
Those who are not pharmacists but work in a field related to pharmacy and wish to become involved with the FPA.
Regular members whose spouse also elects to become a Regular Member. Annual dues provides membership to both the Regular Member and the Spouse.
Those who have graduated from a professional degree program within the last calendar year, or are enrolled in a post-graduate residency/fellowship program.
Pharmacists that have retired and are no longer working but wish to maintain their membership.
Pharmacy students in good standing at a college or school of pharmacy. This membership level will cover the 4 years of membership while they are actively enrolled in their pharmacy program. Upon graduation, student member would transition to Recent Graduate Member.
Pharmacy technicians who wish to become involved with the FPA.
Pharmacists who need to create a profile for purposes of continuing education monitoring only, or journal subscription only.
Technicians who need to create a profile for purposes of continuing education monitoring only, or journal subscription only.
- Network with colleagues across the state
- Connect with local pharmacy associations
- Practice and Professional Development resources
- Interface with your FPA Regional Director
- Stay up-to-date with legislative and regulatory issues affecting pharmacy
- Active engagement with advocacy efforts state-wide
- Participate in Legislative Days Health Fair at the State Capitol
- A portion of your membership dollars go towards ensuring our voice is heard by lawmakers at the state level
- Access to the Florida Pharmacy Today Journal
- Discounts on Continuing Education programs.